AUCTION RULES AND INFORMATION

If you would like to bid on an item:
*Please place your bid by leaving your Name, Email, and Bid Amount in the comments section of the item you are bidding on.
If you have an item you would like to donate:
*Please email me with a picture and s&h charge at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WIN THE AUCTION:
*Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar. (Under GIFT INFORMATION please mark ON BEHALF OF and type in SURGERY FUND. *Please forward the receipt they email you to
jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address.
I will then email the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. They will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to or how to pay them via PayPal.
Thank you all for helping to make a difference in the lives of these precious children. May God Bless You and May God Bless the Children...

DONATION Guidelines~

First and foremost... thank you to each lady who has so graciously given a donation or donations. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. What a blessing you are.
Donation Guidelines~ I am not able to accept any donation that is in any way related to Halloween, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
I am a born again Christian and several years ago the Lord convicted my heart regarding these areas. Although not everyone shares in my convictions, Jesus has made me aware that they are Pagan and that they do not glorify God. This auction site ultimately belongs to Him, as do the precious children at Starfish Foster Home. So, as much as I appreciate these donations and I know they come from the love in your hearts. I am not able to accept them.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for your giving hearts for the children.
God Bless You,
Daleea

DISCLAIMER:

To whom it may concern; this Auction is in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. It is my personal blog. The thoughts, beliefs, etc. expressed on this blog are in no way affiliated with the Starfish Foster Home. I began this auction and this site as a means to raise money to help save the lives of these precious children that I love. However it is just that... a personal blog where the proceeds go to the charity of my choice~ Startfish Foster Home. I am in no way a part of their organization.
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR $8,767.00

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Auction Item # 48 Sweet Jane~ Baby Toille


Photobucket




Meredith TeaGarden from A Mother Singing What a blessing she is.... this is another sweet, sweet, Sweet Jane Design.

Baby Toille

This outfit is a Baby Toile 2 piece, size 18 month - 24 months (the pants are slim). The top is roomy with adjustable straps. It is made of light weight cotton, perfect for the warmest months of the year when you want your child to be dressed up, but wearing something cool that breathes well in the heat.
$5.00 shipping and handling charge.

Ok ladies..... all together now...."awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" let the bidding wars begin on the Sweet Jane outfits! lol Thank you so very much Meredith.... may God bless you.... I know you have been a blessing us!

This Auction Item has ENDED

Family 4-Liv is our winner with the high bid of $51.00 plus she donated an extra $9.00 as well! Thank you so much once again to our Meredith TeaGarden and to Family4-Liv for making a difference.

17 comments:

Keisha said...

AWWWWWLLLLL! Is right..
$20.00

Carla said...

we hit Katie's size! ;) Well hopefully her size....if not, she'll wear it with a turtleneck this fall/winter!

$25.00

Lila's mom said...

Love It!!! $27.50

TBG Happenings said...

ooooh $29.00

Lila's mom said...

I really love it!1 $30

Kim said...

I LOVE IT...
I would LOVE to see Isabella' in this one too... I bid $35.00

redmaryjanes said...

Step back sisters! $38.00

Kim said...

Oh NO.....
$40.00

redmaryjanes said...

Me and you...duking it out again Kim : )
$42.00. Better stand back, I can get pretty aggressive with my check book!

redmaryjanes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Amy said...

That might actually fit Lily, love it!!!!!!!!!! $45.00

redmaryjanes said...

$46.00

Anonymous said...

$47.00

Lea

Jeff and Amy said...

I guess my dh doesn't know, so I big $48. LOL

Anonymous said...

$49.00

Lea

Jeff and Amy said...

$50.00

Family4Liv said...

$51.00