HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES!... and Dave...
YOU ARE ALL Wonderful! What a blessing you are and what a difference we are making for these precious children. Thank you!
I wanted to remind everyone that on the 15th I will be holding a drawing for a Blog Design Makeover. If anyone is in the mood for a new look for the summer please purchase a raffel ticket by donating $5.00 to Starfish Children's Services via the sidebar link.
So far we only have two ladies and 3 tickets sold so your chances are good. The Listing for the raffel is at the very bottom of the blog. You can leave your info there or on this post.
Just so you know I spend hours and hours finding and creating just the right elements to transform your blog into a reflection of you, your children, your style..... Doesn't anyone else want to play..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(sorry, couldn't resist)
God Bless You All and God bless the children!
Thank you to Noemi, Jennifer, and Kelly for purchasing 8 raffel tickets for the Blog Design Makeover for a total donation of $40.00 to go towards a surgery.
and the Winner is....... Jennifer
I can't wait to get started on your new look! Thank you ladies for your giving hearts and for the honor of you wanting me to do your blogs.
God Bless You



1 comment:
It's me again! I just made a donation to cover 3 more raffle tickets! Just trying to up my chances of winning and helping out such a good cause! I see so many beautiful dresses and clothes for girls, but if you hop over to my blog you will see that I only have boys! I come over every day and laugh at the bidding wars!
Post a Comment