ok.... I have been asked by my friend April... what the hehee is about.....
So, I thought I better explain....
Since there are so many bidding wars going on... I thought ya'll would get a kick out of my song selection for the blog.
I know... you come to this sweet, lovely place in BloggerVille and every one is Kung Fu Fighting... but, with all the witty banter going on in the comments I felt it was most appropriate and it made me laugh... plus, I love this song! I promise I won't leave it on forever.... but I am enjoying it.



8 comments:
What is with hehee
When it came on, I was think 'no way!'. I think it's hilarious Daleea. And it's getting me revved up for some more bidding : )
Just a thought...and no need to publish. Some people can't go to websites with music from work, so could it deter visits? I was startled with the music came on last night and I quickly closed the browser.
Great song though...
lol I knew you would appreciate it Kimberly!
I will only keep it on for a few days.... but I just couldn't resist!
Bid Ladies..... Bid
Daleea...the song is hysterical and SO perfect!!!! I'm having too much fun watching the bidding wars. Is the "heheeeee"...an evil laugh versus the "heehee"...fun laugh? Diana...I had to laugh at your post too. One time I opened an email at work and it was so loud and I was trying to close the browser and it locked up! I thought...I'm busted now! I quickly learned how to mute the sound on my computer and that is the way it remained. :)
Well, it helps if I have my speakers turned on. Now I get it. That is so funny.
I knew you girls would get a kick out of the song....
As to the laugh....
It is a little michievious, fun laugh.....
Not.... a
BWAAAAaahahaaaahaaaaaa
menacing laugh!
lol
I just crack myself up!
Also, the speakers blaring at work and the computer locking up.... that is something that would so happen to me. ROFLOL
Post a Comment