Hi Everyone,
Hope your weekend has been joyfilled. Just a quick post on what to do if you win an auction.
If you win: *Please pay your high bid amount directly to Starfish Children's Services by clicking on the link on the sidebar.
*Please email me at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com with your shipping address. I will then forward your email to the person who has donated your item so they can get it mailed out to you. Also they will then be able to email you back if there is a Shipping charge with their address to send it to if need or how to pay them via PayPal.
*I am kind of flying blind on my end, so please let me know if anyone has any problems and I will try to reach that person for you. Unfortunately I do not have contact info for many of you so hopefully this will work out fine.
Also.... if you all think I am running most of the auctions for too long, please let me know and I will make them for a shorter duration.
May God Bless You All........ I think you are just wonderful!!!!!!!



1 comment:
and we think you are just wonderful too...you are doing a great job running this auction...no worries it is running just fine!!!
Post a Comment