Together we have raised over $1,000.00 Yeah!!!!! Our total now needs a comma! You ladies are awesome! In exactly 1 month and 2 days we have raised $1,040.00
In the last 3 days we have had 909 hits
Every time I start to worry that the auction is fizzleing out,
someone sends me more donations to keep us up and running!
My prayers are being answered and children's lives are being changed.
We have now paid for approximately one third of a child's surgery to save thier life!
YOU GIRLS ROCK!



4 comments:
Daleea, you are amazing. This is the best idea I have ever seen to raise money. And it is so much fun!
That is SO wonderful! Woohoo!!! Daleea you are doing such a great job...thank you for all of your hard work. I know it takes a lot of time and energy to keep up a blog like you have. You go girl!!!
Blessings to you and all that have donated!!
Daleea,
I spoke with Amanda from Starfish tonight and I told her all about your auction and how you have raised over a thousand dollars for surgeries for the children. She cannot see blogs in China, because they are banned. Her blog is updated from here in the US. She asked me to personally thank you for everything that you have done.
Post a Comment